To be considered as an outstanding
department in computer engineering to provide excellent teaching
to produce globally competent qualified computer engineering
professionals so he/she may enter and grow in a professional
- To promote all-round growth of an individual by creating
a futuristic environment that fosters critical thinking, dynamism
and innovation to transform them into globally competitive
- To produce graduates who are observant, inquisitive and
open to new technologies for developing better solutions
- To inculcate professional behaviour, strong ethical
values, innovative research capabilities and leadership
Email : email@example.com
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of
mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering
specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research
literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching
substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics,
natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for
complex engineering problems and design system components or processes
that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the
public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use
research-based knowledge and research methods including design of
experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the
information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply
appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools
including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities
with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by
the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and
cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the
professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact
of the professional engineering solutions in societal and
environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to
professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an
individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex
engineering activities with the engineering community and with society
at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective
reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and
give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge
and understanding of the engineering and management principles and
apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to
manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have
the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long
learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- To promote analytical aspects of design and
development of real-time applications and interdisciplinary
products and services in an optimized way.
- To build skills like effective communication,
leadership, entrepreneurship and professional ethics.
- To inculcate the research ability to adapt rapidly
changing the environment by applying innovative ideas and
- To nurture a positive attitude, self –learning
ability and emotional quotient.